Monday, 2 December 2013
Magazine advert mock
This is a test of the advert, as you can see on the right it says "picture of Holly" this is because the other images are from the test photo shoot and Holly (our other guitarist) was not available to take part in this but as it was only a test it was not a big deal. All the images of the band members will not be used in the final copy of the advert but I wanted to make a mock version just so I know what I am doing in the final product just with a couple of tweaks here and there. Originally there was a picture of 'hell' in the background with a dragon in the middle but we felt as if that was to much going on screen at once and decided we would go for a more simpler background in flames which still is associated with the title of the album "apocalypse". Tougher than Kittens is the name of the bacd so we thought that it should play a big role in the advert and it has taken the centre of the screen with its iconic lion logo. The name of the album is at the top of the advert so it is the first thing you see and then next the band members and logo, finally all the information you need about the new album. I felt that this layout was the best due to at first you get the information of band such as the album title and then who the band is and then you get all the information you need to be the final pitch before getting the audience to crave the album. The choice of text is very important here and I feel as if I have got it spot on, throughout the album fire is an important aspect and what would be more fitting than the 'flames' font, the colours are matched up with the colour of the lion and the colour of the fire in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment