Monday, 21 October 2013

My diary (updating)


Wednesday 16th October
Today Jacob and me did our first bit of recording. We recorded the band scene, which we planned to do in a studio like location, but as I was unaware we had to book it, someone else had beaten us to the punch. This left us with a decision, find somewhere else or leave it for another day. Since everyone came in we decided we would try and find somewhere else to film our scene. This led us to the music rehearsal room, which was very cramped but already had a drum kit in so we thought we would give it a shot. It was as I feared and was very cramped and led us to get in each others way and not having enough room to play comfortably. Regardless of all this we still got what we wanted to record done but I am planning to re-do it as I am not happy enough with the final product. This time I will make sure to book the studio so I can get the shots and the footage that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment