Thursday, 10 October 2013
Animatic (ADTR - All signs point to lauderdale)
While creating my animatic I came upon some problems. I had realised that I tried to put to many shots in to a to short of an amount of time thus leaving me with no option to get rid of some shots. I had also realised later on that it did not fully fit to how I wanted it meaning I had to change the size of some clips and remove another clip which turned out to be unnecessary. I had also later realised I had put the timings on the actual story board wrong and of instead carrying on from the last second, I had missed a second which led to the timings being a bit different. I found one more problem which was I had put the wrong timings into the story board as I had gone from the 20th second to the 10th instead of the 30th which left me confused for a while until I had figured out my mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment