Monday, 23 September 2013

Audience questionnaire analysis

Based on my audience research I have compiled up enough data to know what the average person wants and who and how I can market my product to the correct audience. This is based on the basic information about themselves and also the music taste of the people who have replied.
There was a almost an even split you replied from the 37 between boys and girls, 18 boys and 19 girls. The majority of replies were in the age range of 16-20.
All of the replies were from students.
The two most popular genres was pop and rock.
The two most important things to be seen in a music video was the lyrics being represented and a deep narrative.
The two most popular reasons of watching a music video came back as to be entertained and to relate to the artist.
The most important thing people expect to see in a 'pop punk' video is the band playing from different camera angles.
There was an almost even split between challenge and following conventions 20/17.
Most people would like to see a mix between the performance of the band and a narrative.
There was no specific theme for what people would like to see in a pop punk music video.
I was originally going to do the vamps for my music video but I have changed my mind since making the questionnaire making the next to questions invalid.
There was no specific theme in the response to any ideas for a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment