Friday, 30 August 2013
Record Label logo idea number 1 (Teenage Problems Records)
The logo for Teenage Problems Records is named how it is due to the pop punk genre conventionally singing about teenage problems. Also the target audience for this genre is usually teenagers as they can relate to the songs. The background image is an old computer screen with pong being played, I have chosen this due to many teenagers these days like to spend there time on the internet and computers playing games (I can vouch for that myself). In the middle of this overlayed on the pong is the name of the Record Label, it is green and in a old fashioned pc font. I have chosen the text to look like this because I thought it matched the background being computery (that's a real word), and is recognisable to people who have used or seen a computer. There are six images around the side, I have picked these specific images as they all represent different teenage problems, they are from left to right: Depression, under-age sex/teen pregnancy, bullying, drinking, anxiety and drugs. These are related to the name of the record label and also the computer as cyber addiction is another teenage problem. However some of the images may be seen as unusable (beer and drugs namely) so I may not choose this to be my final logo choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment