Thursday, 20 June 2013

Justin bieber As long as you love me lip sync




We had to do a lip sync task in preparation for A2, this was so we could practice our editing for when it comes to our final product next year, and to get a feel for lip syncing. Jacob Egan was the camera man in this video and I was the actor lip syncing. Although it was only a practice we completed the entire song as even though it would take longer to do and edit, it would provide us with extra practice for next year. In conclusion I think this has helped my prepare for next year as I have learnt how to sync up audio and video from different sources and it also helped me practice lip syncing for if I decide to be the actor in the final production when it comes to it. I also enjoy editing and making videos so I also had fun creating a video with the cameras and final cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment