Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Ian Brady Pixel man
This is Ian Brady after I turned him into a pixel character. I have used photoshop very little, only ever before to create a couple of opies but that was much simpler than this. I found this task a little bit difficult to start with as I did not really know what to do, but once I got the hang of it I found it more time consuming than hard. I think this is a success as I believe you can see that this is Ian Brady quite easily and that it looks like him. Unfortunately there is a few gaps, so to improve it I could make sure that it is all coloured in, also the colours on the face would look better if they were better blended in with one another. Overall I am happy with the final product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment